Today in class we went over UP pages 63, 64, 66, and 81-84. Make sure you know the different types of neurons, and know how to label pg 63, 64, and 66.
We also started lab 70 and lab 20 on pages 67-79.
· Pg 67- get rid of the part about the boiled chickens neck, but still answer the questions and you can still fill out the picture.
· Pg 68- get rid of the first bullet point about looking at the slide
· Pg 72- get rid of steps 6 & 7
· Pg 74- get rid of the ‘further investigation’ and ‘computer activity’ parts
· Put an X through pg 78
· Pg 77- get rid of the part at the bottom after question k, and replace with instructions Ms. Andrews gave us-
o Close eyes
o Put a small piece of candy in partners mouth while they have their nose plugged, and their eyes closed
o Have them tell you what flavor they think it is before they unplug their nose
Ø Crossword puzzle
Ø Finish any pages you didn’t complete in the UP
Ø Study for the QUEST on Monday